Multiple Sclerosis prevention
I was enjoying so bright and rich New Zealand sun the other day and celebrating my 12-th MS remission year
Suddenly I realized, how really easy can be to prevent Multiple Sclerosis
More about systemic enzymes that are keeping me MS attacks-free - here
Definitely, these are my speculations only, but please take a look. I even figured out, that there are several quite simple MS prevention strategies:
Change absolutely nothing!
Simple estimation can definitely confirm that any change has absolutely no sense:
- There is around ~ 1,5 million MS sufferers over the world
- There is around ~ 6 billion humans on Earth
- Thus probability to catch MS is around 0.00025 (my rough estimation)
- As eventuality to get caught with MS is so negligible (if above estimation is correct, roughly 1 person in ~ 4,000 gets MS) and it's real cause never exactly known, any advice is neither practical nor accurate
Concerned? - Change something!
It's absolutely up to you, what and how much you change:
- diet and nutrition
- exposure to chemicals
- contact with heavy metals etc
- The less contacts with immune system de-regulating and suppressing agents you have, the more healthy you are
- Change absolutely nothing!
You may ask: "Is it possible to prevent MS?"
I am not 100% sure, but today my answer is YES
* * *
However, that's absolutely different story, when trying to prevent [any] chronic degenerative (including autoimmune) disease.
That decidedly is directly associated with succession of pro-active acts. Absolutely biggest segment of all these diseases have very close origins (see MS causes).
That's absolutely 'personal luck' of anybody experiencing degenerative disorder, which disorder he or she got. Most probably it depends of personal inner constitution (genes), mixture of toxic cocktail a sufferer was exposed to, exposure dosage and duration.
Nobody really knows who was the first to discover this so simple truth:
Best cure - prevention
I completely agree, however, I'd like to add this:
As you never know, what you are preventing and how much,
never forget, what and why you're trying to achieve