So, you got the enemy - Multiple Sclerosis...
What you can do?
More about systemic enzymes that are keeping me MS attacks-free - here
Perhaps it's not so bad idea to look what did outstanding men in fraught with danger situations.
Look, every great strategist will tell you:
First and foremost - know your enemy !
There exist several general MS-related strategies. To clearly present distinct strategies distinguishable colors will be used.
Two strategies are presented:
- official - Proposed by official presently prevailing allopathic medical establishment and pharmaceutical industry
- naturalistic - Proposed by holistic healers - these who know “Nothing happens without a reason”
Let's start acquaintance with our enemy:
• MS description:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a progressive autoimmune inflammatory disease of the Central Nervous System (CNS) - brain and spinal cord
- MS is a complex autoimmune disorder, caused by deregulated (mad) and overactive immune system, that attacks host body and foremost destroys blood-brain-barrier and afterwards - myelin in a CNS
- Multiple sclerosis is said to be mysterious disease that occurs without a clear reason, so MS cause unknown, therefore MS incurable
- Lots of Immune System de-regulating agents there exist around, triggering variety of Autoimmune Diseases, including Multiple Sclerosis
- Misleading characterization (presentation) confuses laymen, who later are persuaded that the only option - MS medication - exists
- Lots of natural user-friendly options to calm and re-regulate Immune System, thus to tame Autoimmune Process
- MS sufferer is put on permanent MS medication (powerful and poisonous immune system suppressants)
- Improved lifestyle and nutrition, together with detoxification and natural immune system regulators to stop autoimmunity
• MS patient activity:
- Completely passive - on a permanent immuno-suppressant medications (so called MS drugs) only + regular visits to medical doctors and hospitals
- Active and proactive - self-education and searching for ways to improve personal health status
- Huge expenses (over $ 10,000 US a year) for medications + high doctor and hospital prices
- Infinitely smaller cost of visits to holistic healers + natural supplements
- No changes (they say - MS is incurable) + usually medications side effects
- MS stabilization or even remission
- No advantages for MS sufferer
- Situation hugely clarifies and options to improve MS-er’s condition evolve
Two distinct strategies were presented for you in a detailed manner. Now it's entirely up to you, which one to choose.
By the way, I made my MS silent and unobtrusive since 1997, following strictly naturalistic strategy.
MS causes self-test
This simple test is purely qualitative, however it could hugely clarify the situation and provide some clues for any MS sufferer.
Furthermore, it cost nothing.
To explore personal situation, it is wise to answer all listed below questions:
- Is any food you are using creating you immediate or delayed problems (allergy, indigestion etc)?
- Have you been regularly exposed to exhaust gas (car, etc)?
- Are you living close to a commercial garden etc?
- Are you living nearby or downwind of an existing cement manufacturing plant?
- Are you living in a proximity of any chemical factory?
- Are you a professional painter or have had prolonged exposure to paints, solvents, nasty chemicals etc?
- Are you regularly exposed to conventional detergent and/or cleaner fumes?
- Are you regularly using conventional household pesticides etc?
- Are you regularly using conventional shampoo and cosmetics (fragrance, deodorant, anti-perspiration, sunscreen, hair varnish, nail varnish etc)?
- Are you regular/frequent carbonated drinks user?
- Do you have mercury amalgam fillings?
- Were you vaccinated before MS diagnosis?
List could continue, but you got the point. Most probably your MS has been caused by exposure to either to man-made chemicals, heavy metals and/or food products you are allergic/sensitive to
What could cause your MS
Researchers worldwide are coming to the agreement,
that multiple sclerosis - mainly disease of civilization
More details - in article
Welcome - Autoimmune Epidemic
Some most common MS and other autoimmune diseases triggers are listed below:
- Immunotoxins - Autoimmunity - MS
- Present toxic reality
- Allergic reactions and MS
- Most dangerous chemical - aspartame
- Pesticides influence on health
- MS and heavy metals
- Chemicals - MS triggers
- MS - 2 females for 1 male
- MS - predominantly dental disease?
- MS - vaccination
It would be much far more simple to discover the trigger if a problem were created by a unique causative element. Unfortunately, in reality all living species are permanently exposed to an ever changing whopping mixture of environmental toxins - through breathing, eating, drinking or skin absorption…
Several simple examples:
- a lady using synthetic detergents, household washing stuff and fragrances…
- a painter who drinks diet Cola (loaded with aspartame)…
It would be easy to construct more similar examples, but you’ve got the idea.
It is known for centuries, that two poisons, acting together,
can be effective in significantly smaller doses . . .