MS cures - simple thoughts
Disease never comes without a cause
The way is prepared, and disease invited, by disregard of the laws of health
- For the first 5000 years of civilization, humans relied on foods and herbs for medicine. Only in the past 50 years or so have we forgotten our medicinal "roots" in favor of patent medicines. While pharmaceuticals have their value, we should not forget the well-documented, non-toxic and inexpensive healing properties of whole foods. Therefore never forget of the health benefits from whole foods
- A simple, natural diet and specific supplements may help or even cure many people with MS - sometimes significantly, though these are not sanctioned by most Multiple Sclerosis organizations. These approaches will likely yield greater benefits in the early, rather than late, stages of MS
- Interestingly, people with Multiple Sclerosis have been found to have a wide variety of nutritional deficits, and many of these deficits are the same ones that cause osteoporosis, as well as many of the symptoms of MS. It is unlikely that this is a set of random coincidences, but more apt to be a logical sequence of causes and effects
- Perhaps MS, like many other chronic conditions, is the result not of a singular genetic, viral or environmental event, but rather the result of a wide variety of factors that may be different for different people
- Logically, any one MS study considered alone does not explain the results of the other studies. A number of studies have linked MS to pollution, lack of sunlight exposure or essential fatty acids and many other factors. However, any one of these studies, taken individually, does not logically explain the findings of the other studies
- Positive diet changes is always a good thing to do, and it has minimal costs
- Worldwide scientific and clinical research, started around 1950, show positive influence of systemic enzymes on lives of MS patients - with no side effects
Can you please give me more information on your supplement intake. Was it more than suggested on the bottle, since it is more of a severe case. Can you give me more info on what you did, please,
I have been struggling with weight issues all my life. I have found this information very helpful. Thank you!
Interestingly, people with Multiple Sclerosis have been found to have a wide variety of nutritional deficits.
Can you provide more information about nutritional deficits common in people with MS. Are their medical tests to determine whether one has these nutritional deficits?
I'm now up to nine capsules of pancreatin a day. Still same great results, less spasticity and therefore less pain from muscle contractions. Also have added one capsule of serrapeptase and one of Nattokinase. Actually, I've taken one bottle of the Nattokinase, did not notice anything with it, but I hope I am not imagining it, but this serrapeptase seemed to make me feel better right away, but it is too soon to be definite. Will let you know!
Sounds great! I've had MS for 17 years with absolutely 'no drugs' and 4 years ago I started to feel a little bit of some MS symptoms. I came across an article on Systemic Enzymes 2 months ago and descided to give this 'all natural' product a try. It's 'WONDERFUL', the autoimmunity still resides in my body and I read it takes some time before MS is removed. I was just wondering if the Myelin Protein Basic capsules can be administered with the enzymes for extra benefits in less time. Thank you for your attention. Sincerely, Karen
Please people, find out more info regarding diet. MSM, Curcumin, Alkaline water. Lots of raw fruits and veggies. Invest in a juicer not prescriptions.
If anyone is really concerned with treating MS, they wouldn't charge for it. I've seen all of the sites out there. To trully care about the cure and helping others, it should not be charged for. God will deal with those whom know how to treat and dont.
I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis MS almost a year ago. I have had several attacks since then. I have seen two neurologists. One saying that my brain MRI was terrible; the worst he has seen in over 20 years. The second doctor I went to said that my brain MRI isn't that bad. He sent me for a spinal MRI. News on the spinal was that I have barely any lesions there. I am severely frustrated. One, because I cannot get the answers I desire from either neurologist; and two, because I have trouble walking on my right leg.my friend introduced me to GOOD HEALTH HERBS HOME,i purchased Multiple Sclerosis MS herbal remedy,which i used for only 4 weeks ,the last neurologists said am Multiple Sclerosis MS free ,am living a normal life now all thanks to GOOD HEALTH HERBS HOME..visit their website for more information www .goodhealthherbshome .com
I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis at age 50. I was still mobile but use a cane. I had balance issues and some falling. I only took baclofen as the injectable medicine did not seem to help. I was about to try other oral medicines.There has been little if any progress in finding a cure or reliable treatment. My multiple sclerosis got significantly worse and unbearable because of my cognitive thinking.. Last year, i started on a natural multiple sclerosis Herbal therapy from Mbeki Herbal Clinic, i read a lot of positive reviews from patients who used the treatment and i immediately started on it. I had great relief with this herbal treatment. I am doing very much better now, no case of Cognitive thinking or memory Loss,, my multiple sclerosis condition is totally reversed. Visit Mebeki Herbal Clinic website ww w. mbekiherbal_clinic. com. This treatment is a miracle!!