Is good health an accident?
I am fighting for health from 1996. No - I am not shooting, not kicking... Nothing of this sort.
But I know I MUST do something to overcome my uninvited guest - autoimmune disease Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
Tricky thing - official medicine, claiming to be on top of health keeping, can't help me. It can't help millions of other seriously ill with ALL sorts of chronic degenerative diseases, either.
So I decided to be responsible for my own health. And I succeeded ! But I am not alone. There are lots of others, who succeeded fighting for their own health, too.
* * *
It wouldn't be possible keeping own health in good shape, being alone. That's really interactive process - learning from others and applying to yourself. And afer that letting others what makes good results...
In so long time I discovered many superior teachers. Some of them are doctors, some - not. But all of them are teaching personal responsibility - and are naturalistic (not synthetic medication based). No exception !
One of my top teachers is a journalist (health ranger) Mike Adams. I like his articles very much. Some my articles are based on his most valuable and interesting writings: Faulty medicine?, MS, cancer and FUD, MS - name ambiguity.
I came across his article Good health is no accident recently. I was excited - again. The author put all the aspects every carrying about a personal health should know, into a logical and elegant unit.
Anybody interested should read whole article. I'll present some pieces I like the best. You'll see the power of these wise words:
- Those who seek answers for their health outside the realm of their own decisions are looking in the wrong place... Lasting health can only appear as the result of a lifetime of informed, deliberate decisions aligned with nature's principles of health, not the distorted version of health promoted by our backward system of mainstream medicine
- ... The cure for cancer is already programmed within. Each person is born with a highly-advanced cellular nanotechnology that already knows how to cure cancer. Activating this inner healing potential is all that's necessary to prevent and cure cancer ...
- ... masses continue to eat cancer-causing foods and pursue cancer-causing lifestyles even while blindly handing over their money in the form of donations to organizations that they naively hope will come along and "save them" someday
- Obesity is what happens when a person spends each day imagining how much they're going to start exercising tomorrow.
- Cancer is what happens when a person spends each day eating cancer-causing foods... rather than just getting some sunshine to boost their own vitamin D.
Disease is what happens when people believe they have no role in their own health outcome. So they eat for entertainment rather than for nourishment, and they live for product-induced external stimulation rather than internal fulfillment
- Cancer can never be "cured" through any external, artificial means, regardless of how many billions of dollars are thrown at it. Trying to cure cancer with synthetic medications makes about as much sense as trying to cure illiteracy by feeding children "reading pills"
- Health, like learning to read, is something that must be pursued through dedicated self-advancement. Neither literacy nor health can be endowed upon you with the flick of a magic (medication) wand. They cannot be injected into you through a needle. They can only be achieved by teaching each person how to own their results
If you wish to learn how to read, for example, you must first accept responsibility that no one else can read for you. YOU must go through the learning and advancement curve if you wish to experience the positive results of being literate
If you have read this piece up to this point, it's rather safe to assume, that you agree with health ranger Mike Adams, and me - a folk, who is living after multiple sclerosis (MS):
Good health is no accident !