Cure for MS
Natural, Efficient and Safe Enzyme Therapy Has been used worldwide since 1970
. • In the study of 43 MS patients suffering a stepwise progressive deterioration, 35 exhibited appreciable improvement and, in some cases, the abolition of paralysis... • Dr. Neuhofer and her colleagues have treated over 350 MS patients with enzyme therapy... • Prof. Max Wolf noticed frequently occurring remissions following enzyme therapy in Multiple Sclerosis patients... • More information and references – in article MS cure with systemic enzymes.
More about systemic enzymes that are keeping me MS attacks-free - here
* * *
Any autoimmune disease, including Multiple Sclerosis (MS), is marked by an increased amount of antibodies, that attack the host.To remove these aggressive auto-antibodies from the blood, a surgical procedure, called plasmapheresis or plasma separation has been routinely used. Regretfully, it's characterized by rather marked limitations and side effects. Fortunately, there exists a far more efficient natural plasmapheresis alternative, based on systemic enzymes.
Side-by-side analysis of both above therapies is presented in article Plasmapheresis - surgery or enzymes?
* * *
- What is MS and how can systemic enzymes cure it?
- MS story - magic of systemic enzymes
- Which systemic enzyme supplements are best?
- If you really want to overcome MS for good ...
What is MS and how can systemic enzymes cure it?Did you know? Single essential MS problem predominates:
There is no Multiple Sclerosis definition !OK, that's not completely true. To see the confusion, just go to Google and type "multiple sclerosis definition". You'll see tens of different MS definitions, all from prestigious medical, scientific or governmental organizations. Unfortunately, all of them are mainly describing symptoms... What's a bottom line? Doctors say: Multiple Sclerosis is incurable ! Don't you think - doctors are lost. They simply do not know what to treat. And how !?! Nonetheless, looking long and hard at ALL presented definitions, it's possible to segregate several prevailing substantial MS features. And look - majority of progressive researchers agree, that MS is mainly:
- leading to demyelination
And here is some really good news !Systemic enzymes (mainly proteases) have been investigated and understood far more thoroughly and objectively. Now and again numerous research proves that they:
- Reduce inflammation - Inflammation is the response of the body to injury. Excessive or prolonged inflammation slows or even stops the healing process. Proteolytic enzymes reduce inflammation by neutralizing the bio-chemicals of inflammation to levels at which the synthesis, repair and regeneration of injured tissues can start
- Cleanse the blood of fibrin and necrotic debris - Proteolytic enzymes are the chief tools the body uses to "digest" organic debris in the circulatory and lymph systems. Supplementing with proteases speeds up the process largely
- Maximize immune system - Enzymes are the primary vehicle the immune system uses for destroying invaders, provide anti-oxidant protection too. Supplementation significantly improves the ability of the immune system to do its job
- Eliminate autoimmune diseases - Pollutants and undigested food proteins make their way into the bloodstream and form circulating immune complexes (CICs), triggering allergies and autoimmune diseases. Supplemental proteolytic enzymes clean CICs out of the body, thus reducing allergies and autoimmune conditions
- Dissolve scar tissue - As scar tissue is made of protein (fibrin), proteolytic enzymes effectively "digest" it in the body – particularly in the circulatory system
- Are going to solve nearly every major MS-related problem !
- Although they do not treat ANY disease - they soundly reinforce the body to the level it can self-cure !
- Are natural supplements - NOT drugs !
- Create NO undesirable side effects !
- The Healing Power of Enzymes (How Enzyme Supplements can Turn Your Life Around), by DicQie Fuller, Ph.D., D.Sc., Forbes, 2005
- Livig Longer (The Magic of Enzymes & Nutrition), by Dick Couey, Ph. D and DicQie Fuller, Ph.D., Transformation Enzyme Co, 2005
- Enzymes and Enzyme Therapy (How to Jump-Start Your Way to Lifelong Good Health), by Dr. Anthony J. Cichoke, Keats Publishing, 2000
MS story - magic of systemic enzymesI'll never forget it ! I was taken from the hospital experiencing severe overall health impairment after medication with monster doses (doctors call mega doses) of so-called MS drug prednisone (it was intravenous 1000 mg solution of methyl-prednisone "Solu-Medrol"). I started concluding then that it was not reasonable to expect to improve health through such tremendous aggravation. That way I suddenly realized that something deeply wrong happens with the official medical approach. So I left a hospital and stopped using all MS drugs for good. You see, I wanted to take my toddlers to a lake. And I wanted to walk in a forest... Just at that time I was in a desperate need for some cure to help me to escape that seemingly bottomless pit. MS attacks and medication side effects were stripping me of all my life forces: I could pronounce several words a minute, my ability to walk suddenly declined to 200 meters, my whole body started shaking heavily, my vision worsened, I almost couldn't go downstairs... As one MS-er described her situation : “I arrived at hospital using my walking stick, a stretcher was necessary to deliver me home after medication”. Just then I knew nothing. But I was lucky. Incredibly lucky. Just after I returned from a hospital, somebody came to visit me and said: “There is a natural supplement for your problem at a pharmacy”.
This wonderful supplement is Systemic Enzymes
I really had nothing to lose, so I started using it at once. It was a splendid starting point in overcoming Multiple Sclerosis. After using the supplement for over a year my MS attacks completely vanished. Look – I haven’t used any synthetic medications from 1997 and I haven’t had MS attacks since.Here's my sincere advice to every MS-er:
Don't be selfish - think about those around you too ! Make your MS leave you - forever ! Never forget - there aren't incurable illnesses - only incurable folks !Even so, I couldn't regain my health completely. You see - multiple sclerosis literally means many scars. Sclerosis (scar) generally means hardening of body tissue. It can be almost unobtrusive, or annoying. Nevertheless, if such a hardening happens in a brain, it usually turns to be fatal. Sad part of multiple sclerosis is that it actually can not even be diagnosed properly, until symptoms stay persistent - or intensify. That's the nature of all degenerative disorders - or, to be precise - official medicine. Again, that simply means that the longer one is procrastinating, the more complicated it becomes to restore health - even using best possible therapy... I know - I saw. I started a cure for MS fairly early - roughly 6 months after diagnosis, and I was persistent - so I managed to retrieve most of lost functions.
Did you know - life after MS is so wonderful !
- - -My MS was diagnosed in April 1996. Initially my MS was aggressive - I've experienced 2 severe exacerbations in 4 months! It has been thoroughly documented. All 3 MRI scans (1996, 2002, 2007) registered innumerable lesions over my brain. Nonetheless, only 1996 scan showed immense inflammation. But why is it gone? That's something completely unusual for MS. Indeed, last 2 MRI scan results confirm:
- lots of plaques (or scars, or lesions...) in my brain
- no inflammation
- no new lesions
One sunny weekend morning last year I got crazy. I sat on my son's bike on an empty sealed square. It was a real challenge for me. And I succeeded ! I not only managed to bike several circles on that square - I returned home biking along empty streets. Oh no - it wasn't easy, it wasn't nice, either. Seeing my not-so-straight biking, my son was laughing loudly. But my wife's eyes, seeing me biking, got wet. And she explained: "...you used to use a stick to walk... I remember as if it was happening last week"...Obviously, systemic enzymes therapy - the only natural therapy (along with some herbal preparations) I ever applied after diagnosis - has been keeping my MS at bay from 1997. I haven't experienced any attacks or new MS-related problems since. At that time (1998 - 2002) I communicated the information concerning power of systemic enzymes to hundreds of MS-ers. Not everyone of them wanted to try this magic remedy. But some, seeing my miraculous health improvement, decided to try. Later some 50 MS sufferers reported some degree of relief. And yes, that happened almost 10 years ago in another country. Can you imagine what it would be like to eliminate, or at least reduce some MS symptoms - naturally ! More - in article My MS story. OK, that's my MS story. Look - just now I'm strongly assuring you -
Multiple Sclerosis CAN BE cured naturally !
. . .
Just do it. It could be your best investment of ALL times. • Performed investigations and some anecdotal notices confirm that:
- It is possible to stop MS exacerbations using natural supplements (systemic enzymes) !
- Quality systemic enzymes are working perfectly, keeping MS at bay !
- Systemic enzymes not only eliminate the major problem (MS), but improve overall health too !
- Anyone can get similar results, performing systemic enzymes therapy for a long enough time - unless it is too late (too much brain damage) !
Which systemic enzyme supplements are best?You may have never heard about enzymes or their tremendous influence on health. That's OK. The good thing is - you don't need to know a lot about enzymes to be able to benefit from their usage. Listen - the key importance of systemic enzymes can be explained in a short sentence:
The moment your body ceases to produce enzymes, you are deadSad truth is - not all enzyme supplements are created alike. Common sense suggests, that to be an expert in any area requires lots of persistence and education. Starting my hunt for quality systemic enzymes I had no idea, what that meant. By the way, there are lots of systemic enzyme supplements around. After a prolonged search I came across a company Transformation Enzymes. They produce top quality supplements that:
- contain absolutely no fillers
- undergo a level of scientific scrutiny and quality control equal to the standards set for pharmaceutical OTC products
- exceed cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines using the highest standards for quality assurance
- are from plant and fungal (not animal) sources ensuring high levels of activity and a wide range of pH stability
- include proprietary enzyme blends for optimal bio-availability
- are backed by over thirty years of clinical experience
Information of their powerful proteolytic enzyme supplement - benefits, dosages, price, discounts etc. - here:
• Systemic Enzymes •
Don't be surprised - the producer doesn't advertise the product as systemic enzymes - just high doses of pure proteolytic enzymes that: "support the immune system and liver by assisting with the removal of toxins from the blood". It's all you need ! Warning: Don't even try using systemic enzymes until you are ready to use them long-term !• Systemic enzymes are shown to do a perfect job of suppressing MS naturally. But don't forget:
- Recommended doses are supportive (not therapeutic) for healthy users
- You are not healthy and you need healing (higher) doses to get desirable result
- I initially used 4x doses for several months and started gradually reducing afterwards
- As these enzyme supplements are completely natural (no fillers), there are no, or very few mild temporary side effects at very high doses only
- If one has experienced an MS-style exacerbation, it is wise to perform some systemic enzymes supplementation - even without official diagnosis. It will not worsen one's health, but reduce inflammation, tune and reinforce one's immune system... - even to such a level that other attacks won't come
- Usually a user does not experience any dramatic changes straight away. Improvement arrives slowly, silently - as your body gets stronger and immune system better regulated...
- Systemic enzyme therapy is extremely easy to perform. Take the supplement dose without food once, twice or more times a day - usually no medical supervision is required
- Any holistic healing therapy starts with higher (saturation) doses and subsequent passage to smaller (maintenance) doses. Same applies completely to systemic enzyme therapy
- As this proteolytic enzymes supplement is really powerful medicine, removing all accumulated debris all-over the body, sometimes stress symptoms can occur. If this happens, it's wise to reduce supplement doses temporarily
- These systemic enzymes are inexpensive: initially < $100/month ; and afterwards $25 - $50/month (supportive dose). Hence no serious financial strain should ever occur
- To recover from MS exacerbations (to normalize immune response and purify the body interior) it is necessary to use proteolytic enzyme supplements for 6 months or longer - sometimes much longer. I initially used therapeutic doses of systemic enzymes for 18 months non-stop (1996-1997); I still use supportive (prophylactic) doses of the supplement (1998-as yet)
- As systemic enzymes constantly perform a lot of different dynamic tasks (clean-up, re-regulation etc.) throughout entire body, it usually takes quite a long time to get the desired results. Hence it is wrong to suspend the enzyme therapy too early
- To wait - till the next MS exacerbation or symptom visits you?
- To weaken your MS using natural supplements?
- To escape the most worrisome MS symptom - unpredictability?
- To live every day, un-accompanied by oppressive fatigue?
- To invest little money - and get a huge health boost ?
If you really want to overcome MS for good ...Powerful and safe systemic enzymes supplementation alone usually is enough to stop Multiple Sclerosis in it's tracks. Nonetheless, while enzymes are rather new to modern science, herbal supplementation has been successfully applied for all sorts of health troubles, including inflammation as well as immune system problems. There exist wonderful herbal remedies that can help to cure Multiple Sclerosis symptoms:
Herbal supplements for MSBut that's not a finish of the cure-for-MS story. Frankly, I don't think it will ever completely finish. Don't you think it would be beneficial to be aware of these problems:
- What are the true origins of MS?
- What are 2 most terrifying MS symptoms?
- How special is Multiple Sclerosis?
- How safe are so-called MS drugs?
- Is official information credible? ...
* * *
Here's my small gift to YOU !I was lucky enough to come across a fabulous book “Toxemia Explained” by J.H. Tilden, M.D., printed in 1926. It contains key information about health and sickness, what processes in a body lead to diseases and how to get rid of them... It's a kind of top-grade introduction to self-healing. Not a single word about Multiple Sclerosis. But still it remains very relevant - and helpful ! I was so impressed - I even included some ideas from this book as My Health Manifesto.
To read or download (free) this book click here
.* * *
.PS Just now I'd like to thank you - all of you. Let me explain: after systemic enzymes therapy helped me to overcome my Multiple Sclerosis in a miraculous way, I decided to let those in need to know about this fabulous cure. And what it did for me. But I still had problems:
- I had no idea, how to create and manage a website
- English isn't my native language
- I still am a newcomer to New Zealand