Who's business is your MS?
What happened after you were diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis?
Most probably your neurologist briefly explained your situation, available treatment etc. But were you questioned in the following (or similar) manner:
- Were you asked at least one question concerning your lifestyle, nutrition patterns, habits, living and work related conditions?
- Has he/she asked you about other health conditions, such as allergies, or has he/she explained to you MS treatment options and usual treatment paths?
- Was the true nature and side effects of so-called MS ‘medication’ explained to you?
- Were you told the benefits of other Multiple Sclerosis management options - a) no treatment, b) nutritional, c) holistic etc treatment?
Think for yourself - what it really means if your answer to at least 1 above question is NO ?
By now a question: ‘WHY?’ should emerge. Definitely the best way to find answers to similar questions is to: ‘FOLLOW MONEY’
There are several explanations:
- Allopathic vs. Holistic Medicine - two main medicine philosophies
- MS Treatment Market will Reach $11.9 Billion by 2011 - monster influence of pharmaceutical industry - VERY BIG (multi Billion) money
- Advantages of MS ! ? !- interest groups of MS business
Food for thought: in 2002 the top 10 drug companies made a higher profit than the other 490 businesses together on the Fortune 500 list
More highly useful, real eye-opener, information - in amazon.com web site:
Keep reading - most probably you will find many more answers on pages of this web site - even about a permanent MS remission!
So who’s business is your MS ?
To put it simply - my MS is my business - so my responsibility