Autoimmunity - let's replace immune system?
What happens, when some part of your car or computer etc. wears down?
Simply. You visit your car or computer etc. mechanic to get that part replaced.
Some time ago medical doctors (human body mechanics) came in with the idea of replacing some faulty body parts - heart, liver... Obviously, everything is far more complicated in a living body case. Body has own immune system - powerful versatile safeguards, that can destroy literally anything (organic) inside the host body.
Immune system is so widespread, that it seems to be much easier to name body parts that aren't parts of immune system than conversely
That's fine - researchers developed subsidiary idea - to weaken the safeguard. Present official synthetic pharmaceuticals, surgery and radiation based medicine has all powerful tools to demolish everything they want.
Again, nothing seems to be impossible nowadays - even living with weak immune system. But - pssst! - the patient must be silent - don't even dare speaking about quality of life.
But what to do, when body's own safeguard (immune system) for some reason becomes faulty?
A group of medical researchers suggested a new idea - replace the immune system! Researchers from the University - institution, once created to spread lucent humanistic ideas.
So, hmm - nice idea. But wait a moment - what about existing immune system? It's faulty, but still - it guards the body against all environmental germs and performs lots of other highly important for body survival tasks.
More about problems and ways of immune system replacement (for some reason they call it reboot) - in articles
1. Immune System Reboot Could Treat Autoimmune Disease
2. Stem cell transplant can grow new immune system in certain mice, Stanford researchers find
Read, if you like. For me it's a sort of terrible nightmare of a psychedelic person... OK, these are creations of present pharmaceutical - medical conglomerate.
But I still have some (not so) simple questions
- Our toxic reality - researchers noticed influence of industrial chemicals on spreading of all sorts of chronic degenerative disorders
- Welcome - Autoimmune Epidemic - key world researchers agree that global spreading of autoimmune disorders is mainly caused by environmental pollution
- Immunotoxins - Autoimmunity - MS - it's clarified how man-made chemicals can trigger Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and any other autoimmune disorder
My main question
Can it be that scientists are working in growing isolation? Or is it some special kind of "scientific" confusion - when one group knows nothing about results of others? Isn't it similar to Health and wellness problems of information overload?